Reasons You Should Not Buy a Saw from a Chinese Supplier
|1. Chinese machines are made for the local
Chinese market and are not certified for
the USA/ Canada Market.
2. Support for those machines would not be provided by us the local Dealer/Agent.
3. Your savings is minimal and the risks much higher..
4. When you need a part or support we have all the spare parts in the USA
(Los Angeles) we can overnight it if needed.
5. If you need to order a part from a supplier in China it will take you
between 10 to 15 days to get it.
6. If you calculate the losses for downtime when there are either part or repair
problems, a Chinese manufactured machine can end up costing more than our machines
fooled by machine suppliers that offer machines at
a low cost, but actually do not have them in stock.
(closed) the new name is SIMCO USA